New tracks that DJs should know about.
Due to restrictions placed at music venues worldwide because of COVID-19, many clubs have been forced to practice social distancing by transforming their dance floors into safe dining and lounge areas. DJs are now required to ditch their typical dance set in exchange for a more laid-back, mellow mix to encourage crowds to respect these guidelines. We talked to several DJcity representatives and friends from around the world to find out what are some of their favorite lounge-style tracks from the DJcity record pool.
Check out their selections for the month of November below.
DJ G-Dugz – Vienna (Austria)
1. Runtown – Kini Issue
2. Al Green – Let’s Stay Together – D’Maduro Remix
3. D’Angelo – Lady – Magic Flowers Remix
4. Grand Puba – I Like It (I Wanna Be Where You Are) – THUGLI & ESP Remix
5. DeJ Loaf ft. Gunna – No Ceiling
Gavin Francis – Antwerp (Belgium)
1. Fleetwood Mac – Dreams – BB GOAT Remix
2. Redondo & Charles J – My Love – DJcity Club Edit
3. Justin Bieber & benny blanco – Lonely – Jay Bombay Remix
4. Skapes – Pick It Up – Italobros vs Myles Club Edit
5. Da Funk Heroes – This Feeling
DJ Stressy – Malmö (Sweden)
1. Pop Smoke ft. Lil Tjay – Mood Swings – MarkCutz Moombah Edit
2. Eve – Let Me Blow Ya Mind – Handsome Habibi Remix
3. Popcaan ft. Drake & PARTYNEXTDOOR – TWIST & TURN
4. Indeep – Last Night A D.J. Saved My Life – Bellorum Remix
5. Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go
Related Post: DJcity Lounge Essentials: October 2020